[BBLISA] I need a colocation for 10 or perhaps 12 1U machines

Sean Lutner sean at rentul.net
Wed Dec 1 20:05:18 EST 2004

  The list of personal colocation providers maintained by Mr. Vixie are
in no way that I know of associated with him, he is just keeping a
list. I offered the list as a potential suggestion, and hoped that
maybe it would help Dima.

I don't think I or anyone else on this list needed to see a rant such
as that. Your personal battles with people that stem from other mailing
lists are really off topic, and rather unnecessary.

Thanks
Sean