[BBLISA-announce] April Meeting - Compliance Alphabet Soup with your favorite letters

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Tue Apr 7 17:59:13 EDT 2015

Hello everybody:

Just a reminder that tomorrow evening the BBLISA April meeting is a
double header with Josh Boon and Walt Williams.

The topics are:

   Compliance Soup: PCI DSS Condensed with Josh

and

   Compliance Soup: ISO, ISACA, SSAE, NIST and CSA Oh My with Walt.

The talk wil be in room MIT E-51, Room 145 at 7PM Wednesday, April 8, 2015.

Details can be obtained from http://www.bblisa.org/.

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard