[BBLISA-announce] No meeting this month (Nov 2014)

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Sat Dec 20 21:27:01 EST 2014

Hello Everybody:

Because LISA is happening next week in Seattle, we will not have a
November BBLISA meeting.

For those who missed the talk last month on "Project Atomic: Server OS
and app container delivery with Docker and OSTree" with Colin Walters,
the slides are available at:

  http://cdn.verbum.org/2014.10-bblisa-atomic/index.html#/

(remember to enable JavaScript to view them). At some point we hope to
have a pdf version hosted at bblisa.org.

Please join us on December 10 2014 at 7PM at MIT building E51 in room:
149 for our annual "LISA Recap" where LISA attendees discuss the
training, papers and other activities at LISA.

See you in December.

Stay warm.

--
				-- rouilj