[BBLISA-announce] Free O'Reilly books + Support for your Meetup

Regina Wilkinson usergroups at oreilly.com
Sat Dec 20 21:25:16 EST 2014

Hi Adam,

Would you like free videos, books, articles, and more resources for WebOps & Web Performance from O'Reilly Media? How about an upcoming meetup sponsored?

Just reply and we’ll send you a link for a survey form that will ask you to give us information about your group and allow us to record the best address to reach you for physical mailings. Once we receive your responses then we'll start putting together some goodies for you. Depending on your needs, this can include food catering or a free pass to the O’Reilly Velocity Conference 2014 (velocityconf.com/ny) to giveaway to one of your members.

At O'Reilly we're excited to support local “communities” and would love to sponsor your next event or meet up. We look forward to being in touch.

Regina Wilkinson
“User groups represent the spirit of the frontier
” –Tim O'Reilly
O'Reilly Media, Inc. http://www.oreilly.com/ug/
(707) 827-7019 - (800) 889-8969 usergroups at oreilly.com