[BBLISA-announce] November BBLISA meeting Wednesday (11/13): LISA 2013 recap

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Tue Nov 12 19:12:26 EST 2013

Hello Everybody:

Well I think all the LISA attendees are back in Boston., so join us on
the dreaded Wednesday November 13th, 2013 for a: Lisa Recap

We will go through the schedule and the people present will discuss
the talks they liked, the tutorials they took, the papers they saw
presented. If you attended LISA 2013 this is a great way to find out
about:

   the things you missed,
   learn what you should (or shouldn't) take next time.

If you couldn't attend LISA, you can learn some of the key points
presented at LISA.

The meeting will be held at MIT E-51, Room 145 starting at 7 with
Announcements & Introductions and followed at 7:30 by the discussion.

Adam, I believe is bringing door prizes, so if you need a door, bring
its measurements and we will see what fits 8-).

Hope to see you there. (I'll be on the other side of the door to
deflect the rotten tomatoes 8-)).

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard