[BBLISA-announce] November BBLISA meeting this Wednesday: LISA 2013 recap

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Sat Nov 9 01:12:16 EST 2013

Hello Everybody:

Well Adam, I and number of other Boston based LISA attendees are heading
back to beantown.

Join us Wednesday November 13th, 2013 for a: Lisa Recap

We will go through the schedule and the people present will discuss
the talks they liked, the tutorials they took, the papers they saw
presented. If you attended LISA 2013 this is a great way to find out
about the things you missed, learn what you should (or shouldn't) take
next time. If you couldn't attend LISA, you can learn some of the key
points presented at LISA.

The meeting will be held at MIT E-51, Room 145 starting at 7 with
Announcements & Introductions and followed at 7:30 by the discussion.

Hope to see you there.

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard