[BBLISA-announce] Recent and future talks

Adam Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Wed Nov 21 08:30:05 EST 2012

The slides from the October (Peter Galvin, "The State of ZFS") and the
November (Jin Gettys, "Internet Bufferbloat") are now posted on the
BBLISA web site:

    http://www.bblisa.org/past.html

    http://www.bblisa.org/calendar.html

There will be NO MEETING in December.

Meetings will resume on January 9th with our traditional LISA Recap.
Come hear what you missed or come share what you learned. Please note
that this meeting is IN A DIFFERENT BUILDING; for this one night we're
in Building 4, Room 149. Here's a caompu map showing the new location:

    http://whereis.mit.edu/?mapterms=4&mapsearch=go

We have no information on parking but Building 4 is only a few blocks
away from where we normally meet so you may as well park in your usual
place and walk from there.

On February 13th, Tony Rudie will present "Centrify From a Sysadmin
Perspective." Building and room to be announced (but we hope to be back
in our usual place).

Adam