[BBLISA-announce] Discount offer for BBLISA Members from GogoTraining

Karen Hathorne khathorne at gogotraining.com
Tue Jul 26 13:52:11 EDT 2011

Hello BBLISA Members,

As a member of the Back Bay Large Installation System Administration group,
we would like to provide you with a FREE ACCOUNT on GogoTraining.com and a
special members discount of 10% for any GogoTraining course purchased.

WHO WE ARE

GogoTraining provides the best instructor-led video training available for
IT professionals.  Our courses are taught by industry experts, are
self-paced, and affordable for everyone.

WHAT WE HAVE

We have training for Android, business intelligence, CompTIA, Crystal
Reports, I/O and Storage, iPhone, ITIL, Java, Linux, Microsoft, Networking,
Oracle, programming languages, project management, security, software Q&A,
SQL, Unix and much more.  For more information, visit
http://gogotraining.com.

SIGN UP FOR  A FREE ACCOUNT
To sign up for a free account, go to http://gogotraining.com.  Select START
NOW and complete the form.  You now have an account that will allow you
access to over 500 podcasts!

HOW TO PURCHASE A GOGOTRAINING TRAINING COURSE

As a member of BBLISA, you have a special discount coupon code that lets you
take 10% off of a course purchase.

1. Go to http://gogotraining.com.

2. Set up a free account by selecting the "FREE ACCOUNT" button or log in.

3. Select the course you wish to purchase.

4. While on the course page, make sure you are logged in (your name will be
at top right of screen) and select "Buy Now."

4. Enter the coupon code BBLISAMATEN and press "Apply Coupon."

5. This will return a "coupon valid" verification. Be sure that this matches
the value of your coupon.

6. Complete Billing Information section for any balance due to purchase the
course.

7. Press "Submit."

8. You will then receive a "Confirm Your Purchase" page that will include
the course title, cost of $XXX.XX and the coupon code.

9. If everything is correct, press "Confirm Purchase."

10. If you need to change information, select "Change Information."

11. You will receive an email notification that confirms the transaction is
successful and that you have access to all modules.

12. You will be returned to the course page and have access to all the
course modules and related materials.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!

                PHONE: 1-877-546-4446
                EMAIL: support at gogotraining.com
                WEBSITE: http://gogotraining.com