[BBLISA-announce] Tonight, December 14 at 7PM BBLISA: LISA recap

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Wed Dec 14 14:11:10 EST 2011

I hope to see you at the BBLisa meeting this evening.

If you didn't attend LISA here is your chance to get a glimpse into
the new topics and idea in system administration. If you did attend
LISA, you can catch up on the talks/presentations/guru sessions you
may have missed and share what you thought was interesting and the new
things you learned.