[BBLISA-announce] December 14 BBLISA: LISA recap

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Sat Dec 10 20:35:09 EST 2011

Well LISA 2011 is over. If you attended please join us this Wednesday
at BBLISA to share what you thought was interesting and the new things
you learned. Learn what was happening at the tracks/talks/guru
sessions you couldn't attend.

If you didn't attend LISA here is your chance to get a glimpse into
the new topics and idea in system administration.