[BBLISA-announce] February meeting, January follow-up

Adam Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Sat Jan 23 16:56:05 EST 2010

Our next meeting will be Wednesday, February 10th, 2010. I will present
a shortened version of my LISA tutorial, "How to Interview a System
Administrator." The meeting will be held in MIT E51, Room 149;
introductions and announcements starting at 7:00 p.m., formal
presentation starting at 7:30. Full details are on our web site:

    http://www.bblisa.org/

If you missed last month (wonderful!) talk by David Blank-Edelman, you
can get a copy of his slides here:

    http://www.bblisa.org/past.html

By the way, here's a good reason to attend this month's meeting: If you
wanted to take this tutorial at LISA, it would cost you about $400 --
but Wednesday's talk is free!

Hope to see you there!

Adam