[BBLISA-announce] June meeting

Adam Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Tue May 22 07:18:36 EDT 2007

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
MIT Building E51, Room 149
7:00  Introductions and announcements
7:30  Formal presentation

Nicholas Kathmann, of Kathmann Consulting LLC will present "Open Source
Voice Over IP with Asterisk and It's Role in Your Enterprise."

Full details of the talk can be found here:

    http://www.bblisa.org/

Be there, or be stuck using POTS. :-)

AdamM

P.S. - This will likely be the last BBLISA meeting of the summer. We
       don't have speakers booked for either July or August; if you want
       there to be a meeting, find us a speaker.

       I'm not even going to try to find us a speaker for September
       since I won't be at that meeting; again, now's the time to step
       up to help.

       I hope to have speakers for October and November.