[BBLISA-announce] Want a free year's subscription to O'Reilly's Safari?

Adam S. Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Wed Jan 28 17:53:33 EST 2004

O'Reilly, through its User Group program (of which BBLISA is a member)
is offering one person a free one year's subscription to Safari -- the
O'Reilly on-line "bookshelf.

For details on Safari, go here:

    http://safari.oreilly.com/

Here's the "catch": You have to write and "publish" a review of Safari
within 60 days of starting the subscription. You can do this as easily
as sending your review to the bblisa mailing list, or we can post it on
our web site, or "in another publication altogether" (O'Reilly's words,
to be interpreted however you think fit).

There's no real benefit to BBLISA on this one, but rather, a chance for
one lucky BBLISA member to benefit from our association with O'Reilly;
however, this is a one-person-per-user-group deal do please don't
"apply" unless you're serious about writing the review.

Interested members should send their request to me and I'll handle the
details with O'Reilly. The "winner" will be chosen by random drawing on
Friday, February 6th around 9:00 a.m. (Yes, the dreaded "paint can
door prize hat." People who don't know what I'm talking about should
come to a meeting to find out.)

AdamM