[BBLISA-announce] January meeting

Adam S. Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Tue Dec 28 15:20:43 EST 2004

Wednesday, January 12th
MIT E51, room tbd

David Blank-Edelman, of Northeastern University, will present "System
Administration and Sex Therapy: The Gentle Art of Debugging."

    One has to wonder what David's boss or the NU
    administration think of the topics of his talks. :-)

Yes, that's right, sex therapy. Intrigued? Then come to the meeting!

Full abstract on our web site:

    http://www.bblisa.org/

As if David's talk isn't enough motivation to get you to come to the
meeting, we have *lots* of great door prizes this month: David's _Perl
for System Administration_ (which I'm sure he'll be willing to autograph
for you), a bunch of other O'Reilly books including _Mind Hacks_ and
_Revolution in the Valley_, proceedings from four different USENIX
conferences (including LISA 2004), and even a few (small) toys. Door
prize drawing at 7:25 sharp; bring a business card.

Hope to see you there!

AdamM