[BBLISA] Any interest in continuing this organization?

Dean Anderson dean.anderson71 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 20:36:11 EDT 2022

I think it should be kept.  If you need some money, I’ll contribute.

But organizations have cycles of boom and bust.   In the bust side, the oldsters could pass on stories to the younger generation: abandoned techniques and methods, history. How we got here.  Why we got here.  What the hell were we thinking as industry when…

  —Dean

Sent from my iPhone