[BBLISA] Any interest in continuing this organization?

Tim Lyons lyons at geekcq.com
Fri Apr 15 11:21:54 EDT 2022

Looks like there's already a lot of offers to assist, but I'd be more than happy to assist with the domain and/or providing infrastructure for ongoing hosting.

Thanks,
--Tim

---

Timothy M. Lyons, CISSP

617-309-7145

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.