[BBLISA] Leaving Boston

Nick Cammorato nick.cammorato at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 08:11:02 EDT 2016

Hi everybody,

So I let the admin list and a few others know a little early, but held off
on a wider notification until I had given notice (and like a coward I
waited until the last possible minute to do so). I will be moving to LA two
weeks from today to take a new job.

This means two things:
- If you are a linux sysadmin generalist with light networking /
virtualization chops and config management know-how, IBM (Security
division) is hiring. Office is in Alewife now, but will be moving to
Kendall. Hit me up for details. I'd love to refer someone in, it's a great
opp.
- There is no longer even a poor organizer of BBLISA.

So, if you want to take this on, let me know and I'll hand over the keys to
the meetup. If not, I'm probably going to draft Adam or John to custodian
it and I'm not sure 3,000 miles is far enough away to escape any wrath from
that (I kid, I kid.).

Cheers,
--Nick