[BBLISA] Upcoming Events

Patrick Cable pc at pcable.net
Wed Mar 9 20:04:02 EST 2016

Hi Folks,

During the BBLISA meeting I mentioned a few upcoming events. By popular
demand, here are links for the stuff I mentioned before David's talk:

* ContainerDays is going to be in Boston on 24-25 May 2016. More info
available at http://dynamicinfradays.org/events/2016-boston/
* DevOpsDays Boston is rumored to be sometime in late August. Stay tuned!
* USENIX LISA '16 is 4-9 December 2016. The official CFP closes Monday,
April 25, 2016, 11:59 pm PDT. http://usenix.org/lisa16

Regarding the last one: please feel free to reach out to me with content
ideas for LISA! I'm one of the talks co-chairs and would like to make sure
we're getting great content from everywhere, including the local area.

- Patrick