[BBLISA] July 2016 Meeting will likely be cancelled

Nick Cammorato nick.cammorato at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:14:58 EDT 2016

Unfortunately everything else I'm overcommitted to has decided to
remind me of that fact and I have not been able to find time to go
about booking anyone for July - it's also not looking like that
situation is going to change in the next two weeks.

If you know anyone you'd like to have speak, or have something you
want to speak about, please let me know. Otherwise the meeting will be
cancelled - I have a few leads I had lined up for August and beyond,
so this will hopefully be a one off.

Best,
--Nick