[BBLISA] looking for KVM over IP suggestions

Patrick Cable pc at pcable.net
Wed Feb 24 09:54:42 EST 2016

Lots of BIOSes support serial now, and for those I really dig all of
OpenGear's equipment. I was really surprised by the amount of serial
support I'm seeing.

For things that need KVM, I have these tiny one-off Adderlink IPEPS boxes
that speak VNC. I bought them years ago (2008?). They didnt support
encryption then, but I bet they've come a long way since then.

http://www.adder.com/products/categories/kvm-over-ip

- Patrick