[BBLISA] Monitoring survey

tikamahata at gmail.com tikamahata at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:37:45 EST 2016

I use PRTG network monitor. I have been using it for 7 years. I like it a lot. You can play it within few minutes. It has a lot of sensors for different vendors including vCenter and AWS. I use it for network, servers, applications, VM, AWS. It also collects netflow. You can also import vendor specific mib. It is not very expensive.

Thanks,
Tika

Sent from my iPhone