[BBLISA] 19,000 person company passwords stolen via HTTPS

Edward Ned Harvey (bblisa4) bblisa4 at nedharvey.com
Tue Oct 6 13:39:05 EDT 2015

> From: bblisa [mailto:bblisa-bounces at bblisa.org] On Behalf Of Josh Smift
>
> Sure, but at the moment, "competing services that don't have that
> requirement" is basically zero, right?

Name a service that you want a secure alternative to - For email, there's ProtonMail and Tutanota. For a competitor of Dropbox, there's Synctuary (which is good for windows and mac desktops, but not fully developed yet for other client platforms).

All the password managers that I know don't expose passwords or encryption keys.

Other services you want to ask about? I might know some, but you can always search the internet too.