[BBLISA] Experience with docker?

couch at cs.tufts.edu couch at cs.tufts.edu
Wed May 6 13:00:43 EDT 2015

It’s working on a bunch of images of a single, very complex deployment using lots of local resources.

In fact, the main complexity is keeping the deployment scripts the same for Docker and regular Linux. This means that the deployment script asks questions to which the average programmer doesn't know the answers 😊

Alva L. Couch
Assoc. Prof. of Computer Science
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155