[BBLISA] Backup Windows systems to samba?

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Fri Mar 13 00:13:31 EDT 2015

On 3/12/15 9:29 PM, Edward Ned Harvey (bblisa4) wrote:
> #1 Installing windows and then updates is an all-day process.  Just for windows.

True.  That's why we call it "productivity software".  Like, when
someone throws a brick through a plate-glass window, the national GDP
goes _up_!  (I love that one.)  And, if Microsoft has $40G in cash, they
must be doing something right!

But most of us -- well, many of us, of the kind of person on this list,
(except for me and thee) -- don't do anything so very much more
productive than that, really, on an average day.  So be careful with
that brick. :-)