[BBLISA] Anybody else seeing this? (Amazon AWS problem)

Edward Ned Harvey (bblisa4) bblisa4 at nedharvey.com
Thu Jul 2 09:41:47 EDT 2015

Yup, something weird on their firewalls. Right now, I have two machines in our colo, with different externally facing IP's that are both in the same network segment, both continuously pinging a machine in Amazon. As I sit here, intermittently for no apparent reason, the amazon machine stops replying to one of them for a while, and then starts replying again, etc.

I've reported it to them. Awaiting response.