[BBLISA] Will Mac Microsoft Outlook work on a CalDav server?

Richard "Doc" Kinne rkinne at aavso.org
Tue Jan 27 16:49:43 EST 2015

Hi Folks:

I really should be more active here than I am. I'm hoping someone can
answer this because I'm not coming up with a definitive answer on the web.

I run a Mac workstation and Ubuntu server shop...or at least I'm starting
to think i DID. We got a new Director in this month and all she knows seems
to be Microsoft. Up to this point I've been running a webdav server serving
out calendars to ical and that has worked, but the new Director wants to
use Microsoft Outlook (Mac). Is this even possible, especially with regard
to invite emails?

My net research is tending to say "no." The biggest hope I've had is
Apple's Darwin Calendar Server, but the documentation on it is, frankly,
the worst I've ever seen?

Any pointers?  Thanks, folks!
--
Richard "Doc" Kinne, [KQR]