[BBLISA] IEEE Women in Engineering - International Leadership Conference

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Wed Oct 22 09:35:15 EDT 2014

Hi all:

I thought this may be of interest to some of our members. Registation
is open to both members of IEEE and non-members.

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:56:48 -0400
From: "IEEE Women in Engineering"<IEEEService at ieee.org>
Subject: Registration Now Open - IEEE Women in Engineering
         International Leadership Conference

Mark your calendars! The IEEE Women in Engineering International
Leadership Conference (WIE ILC) Planning Committee announces the 2015
WIE ILC[http://ieee-wie-ilc.org/] to be held 23-25 April 2015 in the
capital of Silicon Valley, San Jose, CA. With a theme of Lead
Beyond. Accelerating Innovative Women Who Change the World, the
conference focuses on leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship.

Special Appreciative Inquiry Summit to be held at Square Offices, 1455
Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103. Bringing together industry,
government and non-profit thought leaders on minorities in
STEM. Separate Registration Required. Details coming soon!

Opening reception to be held at Yammer Offices, 1355 Market St, Fl 3
(between 9th St & 10th St), San Francisco, CA 94103. Join us for an
inredible networking and mentoring opportunity in a relaxed
atmosphere.  Friday and Saturday conference tracks that fuel
innovation, facilitate knowledge sharing and provide a community to be
held at the Marriott Downtown San Jose.

CONFERENCE TRACKS (San Jose, CA)

Innovation (skills to create new technology, lead innovative teams,
foster creative cultures or develop disruptive technology)

Empowerment (skills to help women advance in their careers)

Entrepreneurship (skills around start-ups, business models, venture
funding, finance or leadership communication)

VIRTUAL TRACK (online)

Engagement (skills to inspire women to achieve their goals and sharing
examples of engaging with women/girls in local communities)

CONFIRMED SPEAKERS

Brian Krzanich, CEO at Intel
Rebecca Jacoby, CIO at Cisco Systems
Sophie Vandebroek, CTO at Xerox
Madeline Nelson, SVP at Sony Music
Patty Hatter, SVP/CIO at McAfee
Monique Morrow, CIO at Cisco Systems
Tracy Mack-Askew, VP Engineering at Daimler
Liz Centoni, VP at Cisco Systems

Vivek Wadhwa, author of Innovating Women
Ursala Schwarzenbart, Director Global Diversity at Daimler

LOCATION  [http://ieee-wie-ilc.org/travel/hotel/]
San Jose Marriott
301 South Market Street
San Jose, CA
Rooms only US$189/night

REGISTRATION  [http://ieee-wie-ilc.org/registration/]

PARNTERSHIPS[http://ieee-wie-ilc.org/partners/]
Conference partnerships offer an opportunity to recruit talent,
enhance your staff, promote your brand and advance women in STEM.

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard