[BBLISA] Config management survey

Nick Cammorato nick.cammorato at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:55:15 EDT 2014

In isolation? Everything interesting(in my opinion anyway) and most of the
movement seems to be happening in the ruby right now, so I would probably
lean Puppet or Chef for that reason alone.

You have a Puppet build-out already, so, absent a compelling reason to
change(like everything else everybody does is python) I would probably just
stick with it.
--Nick