[BBLISA] Config management survey

Mason Loring Bliss mason at blisses.org
Wed May 28 16:51:04 EDT 2014

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 04:19:53PM -0400, John Miller wrote:

> I'm going to open something of a can of worms here:

It's only controversial among those who are addicted to SNS or NIH solutions.

> - Which configuration management software are you currently using?

Puppet. Spend time solving problems that haven't been solved already.
Configuration management isn't one of them.

Puppet is at the "no one was ever fired for buying IBM" stage.

--
Mason Loring Bliss             mason at blisses.org            Ewige Blumenkraft!
(if awake 'sleep (aref #(sleep dream) (random 2))) -- Hamlet, Act III, Scene I