[BBLISA] FYI, Cisco field notice for products with potential memory issues

Rob Taylor rgt at wi.mit.edu
Mon Mar 31 19:52:53 EDT 2014

Someone may have already posted this and if so I apologize for the repeat, but I received an alert from cisco this month about products potentially affected by memory issues that
can cause a failure to boot after a power cycle. It affects a wide range of products in their portfolio, so I thought I'd send this out.

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/memory.html#~overview,

Look under focus products and field notices to see if you own any the potentially affected products.

rgt

Whitehead Network/System Administrator