[BBLISA] Where to Find IT Talent in Boston Area?

Evan Pettrey jepettrey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:45:21 EDT 2014

Hey folks,

The company I work for (Hibernia Networks <http://www.hibernianetworks.com/>)
is currently in the process of moving our Media Operations datacenter from
Baltimore, MD to Lynn, MA. We're going to have a number of NOC positions
(with a media twist) to fill as a result and I'm wondering where you've had
success hiring talent in the past in your area. Aside from the occasional
visit I don't know much about your area so I'm hoping you folks may be able
to assist.

Some specific questions:

   - What universities in the area do a good job of preparing people for a
   technical career? Aside from Harvard/MIT I know there are a lot of other
   really good universities in the area that we'd love to establish
   relationships with

   - Where do you go to find talent aside from the traditional places (job
   boards, etc)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Evan