[BBLISA] Odd Latency issues over VPN

Nick Cammorato nick.cammorato at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:40:37 EST 2014

If anyone is curious, it looks like we've finally traced it down to
something to do with the link between the SRX(1400-XGE) and Cisco Nexus
5548s.  VPC and LACP, so lots to go wrong there(IE: Juniper and Cisco
defaults do not get along) - but still not sure why it's only showing up
when SSL VPN gets involved(although parallel v. serial flows make sense if
it's link agg).

Still not sure what, precisely the actual problem is.  I'm hoping it's
something really stupid on my part, because this was a bear to track down
and it'll make a fun story.