[BBLISA] Where to Find IT Talent in Boston Area?

Matt Finnigan mfinnigan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 21:39:57 EST 2014

Harvard and MIT are good for Computer Science, I dunno about hiring an
entry-level NOC tech as I would envision the job.

My employer is a consulting firm, we have a co-op/internship program with
Northeastern and we have hired graduates from the program. The UMass
schools have an IT degree that I'm personally completing; it has courses in
Unix admin, shell scripting, IT security, project management, etc.

There's an enormous amount of recruiters here, both good and bad. There's
also the BBLISA membership itself, and the many other variations of
personal/professional networking.