[BBLISA] vSphere <-> AWS

wayne blair wblair0 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:14:12 EDT 2014

I remember the presentation and was in impressed.  I don't remember if this
was a VMware thing or third party.  I do remember the presentation was in a
class room so if this were a VMware thing it would have been a big
presentation.  I remember we talked with with some slick presenter
afterwards.
Chris Harney will know.