[BBLISA] PDU Power Ratings?

Rob Taylor rgt at wi.mit.edu
Wed Apr 2 13:59:58 EDT 2014

Yeah, I saw that, but I only have one of those 8xxx models right now. When we got it and I saw reference to locking plugs, that's what sent me off searching for
them, and I came across a site that mentioned the plug locks, which is easier to do in my environment with older PDU's.
Whenever we power cycle things, we try to get the plug locks installed. Or, we do one power supply at a time on dual PS systems, (which is most of them)

rgt

Whitehead Network/System Administrator