[BBLISA] PDU Power Ratings?

Scott Danek scott_danek at terc.edu
Wed Apr 2 13:38:33 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Thanks for all the suggestions.  They've cleared up a lot of questions
that we've had and have been extremely helpful.  It was my suspicion that
using a 120V PDU on a 208V circuit probably wouldn't be the best idea.  We
have some APC PDU's in mind and we'll probably start looking into going
208V 20 amp in our colo.  Thanks all for your help!

-Scott