[BBLISA] Windows classes

Brian McAllister mcallister at mit.edu
Wed Oct 2 17:57:15 EDT 2013

>>> On 10/2/2013 at 17:44:49 EDT, Brian McAllister wrote:

  > I thought I'd ask here about suggestions for Windows training before I
  > start Googling.

I should add that as MIT staff, I have access to various training sources
which I am just starting to look into.  These include lynda.com, Skillsoft,
CompuWorks and New Horizons Computer Learning Centers.

If I need to go offsite for a class, it would be preferable if it was
north of Boston (work in Middleton, live in Melrose).

----
Brian McAllister                                   Senior Software Engineer
mcallister at mit.edu                                                Bates Lab
(617) 253-9537                                                Middleton, MA