[BBLISA] Test, as the website is down

stephen wadlow sgw at wadlow.net
Tue Nov 19 21:35:36 EST 2013

Yup.   The machine that hosted the VM was unhappy and needed a hard reboot, which took some time to get scheduled. It's back and better now.

There will probably be some other downtime in the "near" future, since this machine is the last of my Ubuntu 8.04lts servers, and it's long past time to be upgraded.    if anyone has any healthy146+GB 2.5" SAS drives that are gathering dust, and they'd like to donate them, I'd love to talk to you.   :)

						-Steve