[BBLISA] Network-based backup in the Boston metro area?

Dave Allan dave at dpallan.com
Wed May 29 17:32:38 EDT 2013

If it hasn't been mentioned in the thread prevously (I haven't been
paying complete attention), to quote the old adage, don't
underestimate the bandwidth of a stationwagon full of backup tapes, or
updated to 2013, a FedEx shipment of a set of disks.  If your restore
time requirements, data set size and provider allow it, it might make
more sense to have your provider ship you the data on physical media
than to restore via the network in the case of a full restore.

Dave