[BBLISA] Postini and Proofpoint

Steven M Jones bblisa-in at crash.com
Thu May 23 17:38:27 EDT 2013

On 05/23/2013 02:18 PM, Tom Metro wrote:
> I see there is no apparent pricing information on [the Proofpoint]
> site. I gather this is sold like an old-school enterprise product with
> lots of sales interaction, quotes, and high prices. -Tom

It certainly is to large customers, which is why I included my
non-enterprise approach as well.

However the Proofpoint-on-Demand offering - hosted or "cloud-based," if
you will - is designed to help them compete for small and medium
business customers. Hopefully this means it is more reasonably priced
than one might otherwise assume from a "call us for a quote" perspective.

--S.