[BBLISA] Looking for disk destruction in metro Boston/Manchester NH area.

John Orthoefer jco at direwolf.com
Thu Feb 7 12:28:20 EST 2013

Without speaking for JohnR.  It could be a contractual requirement for you to use a certified disk destroyer.  Yes if it's just some drives that you don't want someone dumpster diving, you likely don't want to spend the money to get it done professionally.

However, if you have a client's data on the drives, and they say at the end contract you need to certify the drives are destroyed.  That comes with risk, you need a company that can certify what they did and how it was done, and likely carries some favor of insurance.

This is just me talking.  I don't know why he is asking. These are great ideas, but may not help for what he needs.

johno