[BBLISA] DHCP server choices?

John Miller johnmill at brandeis.edu
Thu Aug 29 11:09:13 EDT 2013

I'm not so worried about Linux DNS servers: there are plenty of
alternatives to BIND if I want something a little simpler to configure
or a different feature set.

I'd just like to see a FOSS DHCP server that's scalable and that's
different than ISC dhcpd.

The config management piece doesn't worry me so much--if I'm rolling out
your changes straight to production systems, that should probably be
addressed before anything else.

John