[BBLISA] DHCP server choices?

John Miller jorymil at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 23:50:43 EDT 2013

Thanks, Patrick.  I'm aware of Infoblox, but don't think they're in the
cards for us price-wise.  We had them come in and give us a demo and a
quote--price was 2-3x what we were looking for, and couldn't easily
incorporate our own DHCP servers into the mix.  I'd be curious, though, to
know what they use on the backend--whether that API goodness is added onto
ISC dhcpd, or if they've written their own DHCP code altogether.

Sounded like they might be using ISC dhcpd, but didn't get a firm answer.

John