[BBLISA] SunFire X4500 Tools and Drivers disk

Brian McAllister mcallister at mit.edu
Fri Sep 14 14:51:29 EDT 2012

We have recently taken control of a SunFire X4500 that now has a bad disk.
The "hd" utility package was not installed on the machine and the "Tools
and Drivers" cd that includes it is nowhere to be found.  We don't have a
current support contract so I can't download it from Oracle (assuming they
still provide it).

Does anyone have one I can borrow or get a copy of ?

----
Brian McAllister                                   Senior Software Engineer
mcallister at mit.edu                      Bates Research & Engineering Center
(617) 253-9537                                                Middleton, MA