[BBLISA] Reset root password on FreeBSD

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:27:56 EDT 2012

Follow-up: After running the mount command and using the -o rw option I do
an ls -l on /mnt and it does show files with the write permission including
/mnt/etc/master.passwd.

-Mathew

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at
all." - God; Futurama

"We'll get along much better once you accept that you're wrong and neither
am I." - Me