[BBLISA] Looking for a JIRA integration developer for short time work.

Dewey Sasser dewey at sasser.com
Tue May 15 11:32:50 EDT 2012

Hello all,

My company is  implementing JIRA as a total ticketing/bug tracking
system.  As part of this migration we're going to keep our old help desk
front end for a while for a bit but feed the issues into JIRA.

We're looking for someone who has done some JIRA integration
development.  This is likely 10-20 hours of moonlighting.  So far all
we've found are consulting houses that want to do a $20k engagement
minimum -- we really don't need or want help laying out workflows, etc.

Pointers, contacts or other search methods appreciated.

thanks,

--
Dewey Sasser