[BBLISA] New Guy In Town and This Wednesday's Meeting

Kress F kressf at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:32:03 EDT 2012

Hello everybody!
I am Kress Franzen, just moved to the east coast from Seattle, WA last
week.  My wife's family is in Southern Maine, and the condensed version -
here I am, living in Wells, Maine!  Hopefully we'll be moving closer to
Boston in the not-too-distant future.  I've been lurking on the list for a
month or three, and now that I'm here in the area I figure it's apropos to
send out the friendly introduction...

I work for Microsoft in the Office 365 support group, I enjoy geeky stuff,
and I'm also a trombone player and drummer...  I am excited to get to know
the Boston/New Hampshire/Southern Maine tech scene (as well as the music
scene =)

Does anyone live North of Boston who is heading to this meeting and would
be interested in carpooling (or co-commuting if public transport is your
preference)?
Lots of options - I could drive, you navigate, or I could observe as you
both drive and navigate =)  Or I could meet you where you catch the metro
and you could show me the best public transport to access the MIT campus...
  whatever works best!

Cheers!
Kress

KressF at gmail.com