[BBLISA] Looking for a new ISP for the New England Aquarium website.

Lois Blood Bennett bblisa at loisbennett.com
Mon Mar 5 20:32:00 EST 2012

Hi All,

I am writing on behalf of my husband who is the web master for NEAQ.  He
wrote:

We've been hosted by Verio for over 10 years, first VPS then Dedicated.
Critical issue has been their rock-solid tech support. A recent incident of
an abuse attack on my server convinced me they've gone from 10 to zero.
They've off-shored their frontline support staff and I got absolutely NO
help and NO response on the support ticket. We're a non profit with limited
resources for hiring our own experts so we absolutely need a hosting
service that responds in a timely and helpful manner when problems crop up.

So I'm looking for anyone's recommendations on this particular criterion.
I've been looking at Servint, Fused Network, LiquidWeb. Any reports on
experience with these guys' tech support or suggestions as to who's really
reliable would be much appreciated.

If you have any suggestions of a good ISP could you email Bill directly at
bbennett at neaq.org

Thanks,
Lois Bennett