[BBLISA] VMware backups

Kress F kressf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:15:52 EDT 2012

Just another vote against vRanger - like 3 or 4 years ago I spent so many
hours on the phone with their tech support guys that I got to know most of
them by voice, and they could never really offer any solutions to the
myriad problems their software created.  They may have improved it since
then, but it would have to turn water into wine for me to consider using
their stuff again.

cheers,
kress