[BBLISA] VMware backups

Zac Davenport zacdavenport at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:56:11 EDT 2012

vRanger works but it's not fun. Mainly just slow and clunky but I have also
seen it leave behind snaps as Aaron mentioned. Not a vote of confidence
here.

VEEAM has a good reputation. I really want to try it but my company is
looking at CommVault Simpana as we already use it for file-level on
physicals (and virtuals because vRanger is not good).

zjd